How to make your teaching application successful
When you are applying for teaching jobs, it can be tempting to simply apply once to an agency, and let them do the heavy lifting for you.
We would recommend a more thoughtful approach, involving a smaller number of applications to carefully chosen schools. Teachers who apply directly to a school, rather than via an agency, have the added benefit of not carrying a £4,000 recruitment fee.
Below are links to the guidance we think will make your application more successful.
- Where to find teaching jobs
- Choosing a School to work in
- A successful teaching job personal statement
- A successful observation lesson
- A successful teaching job interview
This information is provided by the Lumen Learning Trust. You can get in contact in two ways:
- contact with our Communications Manager, Lisa Cosgrave on firstname.lastname@example.org and she can make an appointment for you to meet with one of our senior leaders to talk through your ideas OR
- complete the teacher application form found on our Recruitment page and send it to Lisa who will pass it to one of the Headteachers or Mrs. McCarthy, our Executive Principal