We are delighted to announce that we will be operating a Lumen Summer Camp from Monday 25th July to Friday 12th August this year at our Saxon Primary School site in Shepperton. Led again by Pippa Kober and Hannah Redman and staffed by teachers and teaching assistants drawn from our school staff teams parents can be confident about the quality care their children will receive.
We will be increasing the number of spaces available each day due to the unprecedented interest shown by our families last summer and planning is in full swing to ensure it is our best Camp yet.
Our aim is to continue to offer:
- Core hours of 8.30am-4.30pm
- Prices to remain the same as 2021 (Earlybird £26 per session, full price £29 per session)
- Early and Late Clubs for those parents that need wraparound care
- Places for 3-11 year olds
- Limited places for 12-16 year olds
- Minibus service to and from Echelford, Riverbridge, Walton Oak and Darley Dene
- Block week as well as ad hoc day bookings
- Sports, arts and crafts activities everyday with Activity Specialists tailoring content for the needs of different age groups
- Exclusive use of the Saxon swimming pool
Important information regarding payment options
Families can continue to book using credit/debit card and childcare vouchers.
For 2022 childcare voucher payments need to paid to Summer Camp (via your child’s school) within 30 days of a Camp booking being made otherwise your booking will be automatically cancelled and the sessions released and made available to other families.
By making families aware of the above stipulation as soon as possible it will help to ensure that parent CCV payment accounts have sufficient funds available to enable full payment of any booking within 30 days and avoid any disappointment due to a booking being cancelled.
How can I book?
Our Magic Booking online registration and booking portal will open after the Easter holidays. For those families who have booked in previous years your portal account will remain live ready for use so please ensure you familiarise yourself with your log in details in readiness. For new families please visit this page (Magic Booking portal) to create your account and register your child/ren details in readiness.