The Lumen Learning Trust ECT offering
We recognise that for an Early Career Teacher, the task of finding a job starts in earnest many months before you take up a post in September. You will need to select a school which is affordable to live nearby, has good transport links and routes, and one where you won’t feel unsupported or alone.
Schools in the Lumen Learning Trust have a very strong package for those who choose to work in one of our schools in Staines, Ashford, Shepperton, Addlestone or Walton. These include:
- Two weeks paid training in the last two weeks of July.
- The opportunity to work for additional income at our popular Summer holiday clubs over August.
- Strong career progression process from ECT+1.
- Fully secured ECT PPA time, equating to 20% teaching time in total per week.
- A teaching assistant for a minimum of three hours in your class every day.
- A dedicated support team, with a Year Leader, mentor and Phase Leader to help.
- Support from a dedicated Enrichment Leader.
- A programme of on-going professional development.
- An active and genuine programme of social events.
- Subsidised lunches and complimentary hot drinks.
This information is provided by the Lumen Learning Trust. For details of our latest vacancies, please see www.lumenlearningtrust.co.uk/jobs